Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Saddle Sore 1000

Ok, so I have been behind the 8 ball a bit when it comes to update this thing. Fortunately, however with all the time Dad has had on his hands he has been keeping up with the ride reports quite nice.

But over my spring break, my father and I completed a SS1000! To save myself some typing, I will just go ahead and post a link to his report instead. Much easier this way, lol.

http://rdytogo.blogspot.com/2010/03/iron-butt.html


I will say that I am so glad that Dad and I did this and I am anxiously awaiting the certificate! Completing this ride was one those life goals that I had set, and I am glad I have completed it and look forward to doing more now!

1 comment:

Runner said...

Congratulations on getting this one done, Bryan! The FZ6 and you were both certainly capable.