Wednesday, July 15, 2009

To Catch Back Up

So it has been a while since I have posted up about a recent ride. This hasn't been due to lack of riding, in fact I have been on the bike every weekend for 8 straight weeks, going on 9! Since the Deals Gap Ride, which can be found below, I have started a new job which is going great and Dad got a new bike (2007 FJR 1300). I really haven't had much time or felt like sitting here in front of the PC. However, I did finally get around to taking care of it...

In addition to the ride report there are videos of the runs we made on Deals Gap and pictures that I have yet to purchase from some of those runs. At some point this summer I am going to reformat my hard drive on this 4 year old PC. Once that is done I will be able to edit the videos and hopefully with some software better than Windows Movie Maker. I will be sure to post those videos and images as they come about.

So if you have some free time, grab a class of your favorite beverage and work your way through the Deals Gap Ride 2009.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank you, thank you, thank you for your Deal's Gap blog...I could feel the wind on my face as you traveled the roads...a nice way to record a wonderful experience, Jon's mom

Joseph Bryan McCrary said...

Not a problem Jon's mom!

Jon is a very talented rider and I enjoyed carving the mountains with him. Hopefully I will have the videos done before too long and you can see just how talented he is on that machine.